вторник, 4 октября 2011 г.

That's why She is a Legend!

“From the beginning of my career, I had a natural instinct for what suited me best in makeup, hairstyle, clothes, and body care. I imitated no one. I did not slavishly follow the dictates of fashion. I wanted only to look like myself, uniquely me, which I realized could not be achieved by grotesque or faddish distortion, but only by enhancing what nature gave me, which is an ensemble of irregularities—pronounced nose, large mouth, weak chin, and protruding cheekbones…. I have learned, however, that too much makeup makes a woman look older and can destroy all expression in her face.”  (c)

“When I say women should stay natural, I don’t mean they shouldn’t use makeup or do whatever they can to present themselves in the best possible light. But makeup and all other beauty preparations should not go against the natural grain of one’s features but with it….Violent makeup is never attractive. I would say a woman should love her physical imperfections and not try to erase them but rather to transform them, to make them appear as pleasant and personal characteristics.” (c)

"If you have ever watched one of those makeup artists at work in a department store’s beauty section, giving demonstrations on the faces of customers, you must have observed that he is making up everyone’s face exactly alike. He would have you think that that is the latest style, but believe me, style must be adapted to the woman and not vice versa.” (c)



P.S. I love Sophia so much, my beauty icon of all the times!   

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий